PICK UP ONLY! ITEMS WILL BE MARKED SOLD IF THEY ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE – ONLY RESIDENTS OF ARKANSAS
These rifles are from a personal collection of a friend who lives in Fort Smith. An elderly widow contacted me about helping her sell her father’s rifles and some guns that belonged to her late husband. Her father was a gunsmith. There are some really nice rifles here and pieces of world history. I want to get the most money for these rifles and I also want to be able to help out the widow.
Contact me via my website contact form if you would like to purchase. I DON’T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THESE RIFLES SO I CAN’T ANSWER QUESTIONS. SOLD AS IS. Prices are reasonable AND FIRM. Contact me ONLY if you are ready to make a purchase and then I will give you information for pickup and payment IN FORT SMITH. All laws will be followed. These are sold from a private collection and DO NOT require licensing or background check.
The rifles that stand out in particular are:
1. Springfield Armory Model 1898 Krag Bolt Action Carbine ($1200)
2. The 1903 Springfield ($1200)
3. Hof-Mann 30’06 Waffen & Munition Berlins W68 No.29 ($1200) – This looks custom, very nice! (German manufacture)
All three of the above rifles are worth over the price and look to be in great shape. Prices are firm.
The remaining rifles:
1. Japanese Arisaka Rifle with Imperial Seal intact. ($500)
2. Side by side double barrel ($500)
3. Ruger Vaquero .45 Long Colt (5.5 inch) New IN The Box with leather holster ($600)
4. Swiss M96 Mauser – Needs trigger work ($400)
5. Remington Modern 30’06 Synthetic Stock wScope (Looks new to me) ($700)
6. 4 German Mausers 98 ($400 each – First come first pick)
7. Mossberg 500 12 ga. pump ($300)
KNIFE COLLECTION: Various knives are for sale, make offer.
There are 3 cased ammo collections for sale.
1. Bullet wall hang wJohn Wayne Box ($300)
2. Rifle bullet wall hang ($300)
3. Shotgun Ammo wall hang ($100)